Prepare project schedule in a Gantt
chart and initiate changes
- Define the task to complete to move from start to finish.
- Determine relationships of each individual task to all other task.
- Certain task can be done independentily from other task and may allow reduced
- Certain task must occur sequentially 1,2,3,4 etc.
- Determine time required to complete tasks.
- Identify resources to accomplish tasks and specify the time each resource can devote
to the tasks if not full time team members.
- Determine how much each task cost.
- Determine the critical path(s) in the project, steps that can cause delays in the
planned completion date.
- Assign responsibilities to team menbers.
- Meet periodically, at least weekly
and maybe daily, to discuss progress and issues that may hinder the project completion.